Here we are, at last, for the 4.0.x/6.0.8/7.0.5/8.0.5 version of Medianav Evolution
A version of EvoSuperMod for MN2 is compatible once ONLY with version 7.0.5.
The most critical test phase has been overcome and now riamane only to chase the little faults that may occur, so I decided to open up to all the article (first password protected).
- Startup icon “Applications” on the Home.
- Possibility to see the video in 800 * 480, AVI format
Opening the Video Player is important that you wait a few seconds before pressing so that the processes are blocked and the system is stable.
- Additional Applications (TTCMD, Notepad, keyboard, Timer, Calculator).
- browser restarts after the STOP due to the video player within a few seconds.
- automatic audio selection.
- Reading the file restore addition (See the bottom of the guide ” Uninstall “) automatically at startup
- Removing the button “application” if present.
- Added PHOTOS player.
- Bugs Fixed
- New Video Player And Skin
- Crash Fixed
- Quite simply you have to take the file ” upgrade.lgu ” contained in the file and put it into a USB (Formatted in FAT32).
- You will be required to perform an update, you can confirm by pressing on ” Update “, the procedure will be completed upon restart of the browser (if there reappears the update screen, press the “back” button (arrow) and remove the files from the USB.
The procedure should be done with the engine running.
It will be enough if you want to remove the hack, enter the folder ” Restore ” in the USB, would put the USB in the navigator and AFTER turning on the machine (and navigator) and wait for a message to be shown, then press ” yes